Alex wrote:
> Ha! I'm not touching that one.

Tim - thanks for the link to ars article.  It seems that politically
the complexity of the new systems should have been highlighted as
failure happened early in October instead of now.  Massive
infrastructure, dependencies, etc are understandable and could have
been a reasonable explanation to the media about the seeming system
failure.  Biz extension could have been granted without the buzz the
failure produced, I would guess.  It is a complex system linking
market insco with gov't.

Does refuse2enroll still play in these environs?
I am odd man out here, but with zero resources and another year away
from funding by gov't dictates I will be refusing.  Take the high road
and realize death ain't the bad thing healthcare makes it out to be.
We all gotta get there but being in good health makes that unrealistic
for me anytime soon...
mao