I can bring my blue '83 300D down but I don't think anybody can do anything
with the finish.
Body is in good shape; no dents; no rust, and the finish is pretty much
intact.  It's just a very deep shade of dull.  Do you charge by the job or
by the hour?
Gerry

I do.  someone needs to bring their car by for a good Martha'ing.

Dan