Good luck. That would be a lot more fun than working on my ratty old '83 300D.
Gerry

From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
That's OK.  Im not going anywhere.

I'm still working a couple of potential deals on an R129, so if one of them comes through I'll have my project for the holidays.

I've got one deal about to pop - the seller has called me back after a week and is trying to get me to counter. He has cut his price twice, dropping $1300 so far. We're $300 apart, but I'm going to wear him down, as I know the wife wants the car gone and he needs the money..... his last response was, "If I can't get $xxxx for it, I'll just keep it." Right.

If he doesn't come down, no problem. There are plenty others on the market.

Dan