If we get started around 4 it will be light enough, I think. Cable from the house to the garage was hung improperly some decades ago, and when a dead elm tree fell and snagged the wire this summer, it cut the rest of the way through the neutral wire. Hence lightening down the side of the building when I turned the lights on, etc. Garage is about 100 ft from the house.

I've got the required equipment, but it's not a one person job, at least not for me as I HATE being on ladders, etc. A couple of split bolts, some Ox-Guard, and 20 minutes will fix it right up unless the splice to the neutral at the house is also bad. Didn't look like it was properly taped, so may need to re-do that one.

I'll be needing power out there soon, it's time to get started on all the beekeeping equipment I will need since I'm ordering another two packages of bees next week.

Peter