It is nice to be bored.  New to me 85 300D started and delivered me to work one
more day.  Repairs/maintenance so far.  Replaced glo-plug relay with used
spare, bought new battery to replace the tired one that was getting beat up by
glow-plug relay that was sticking on.  Changed the oil and filter.  Still need
to balance front tires - feeling  a bounce at around 75 mph.

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123