Are you using whatever that MS browser is (this could be a "clue")? Would Firefox or Chrome do it? Can you download other stuff?

--R

On 12/11/13 5:28 PM, Randy Bennell wrote:

So, any idea why my computer will not download the applet that MS is trying to use to log into my computer remotely? Is there some security setting or something that causes it to just stall out and sit there?

I have spent time on the phone with 2 MS young ladies who sound to me like they are Phillipino but am getting no where so far.

Randy