According to their rating, I am a dinosaur. I scored a 4.
I don't have a tatoo. I read the newspaper etc.
I fell into the pre baby boomer group.

It reminds me of a similar thing a few years back relating to vehicles. I was driving a Toyota 4Runner at the time and the test told me I was way to old to be driving a young person's vehicle.
I thought that a bit odd.

Randy