http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA8I5ADd4Mk

This just so Hendrik can enjoy what another group I belong to does about 4
times a year.

Every weapon you see in the video is FULL AUTO and FULLY LICENSED to
private citizens.

The cheapest entry into this ownership is in the $5,000 dollar range.. the
price only goes up from there.  There are a couple of quad 50's that cost
about $6,000 a minute to shoot, just for the ammo.

It's not for the "Faint of Wallet" but it is one heck of a lot of fun. As
you will see demonstrated, ownership of fully automatic weapons is
perfectly legal in USA. It is carefully controlled, expensive, and requires
demonstrating you are responsible member of society however.

Grant...

I had a chance to put a full belt through a WW I water cooled BAR a few years ago, courtesy of Brownells. The belt cost $70. It was a blast. Those mormons figured out how to off people efficiently.