Hi Gang -
I have the stuff gathered to change my bleeder valves and R&R the Brake fluid - well everything but the time and the brake fluid.

    2 questions:

1.          What DOT BF Should I use?  I used to use DOT 4 but some
   forums have made that sound like a poor choice.
2.          How can I remove the old valves and put the new ones in
   without losing lots of fluid or letting sir into the system?   Some
   have suggested using a short pipe to put between the seat and pedal
   so the pedal is slightly depressed.  does that prevent air entering
   the system?   Not sure I'll have the time to finish the job at one time.

Thanks Guys!

Sincerely,
Larry