Very similar to what someone else posted here years ago. This is what I used for a plan.

http://www.bmw-m.net/techproc/bleeder.htm

I did get several Motive adapters from Amazon for different vehicles.

Rick

yeah, that one is referenced in the link that Martha posted. I read it too. I still think Grant said to push it up from the wheel rather than down from the MC. But I gather Grant is having christmas out on the range. He will turn up sometime. If that is where he is, it sounds like a good way to spend christmas.