A word of caution when using this system. ALWAYS put the cap on the clutch
master cylinder loosely. If you don't you will squirt brake fluid in places
you don't want and peel paint [don't ask how I know this ;)) ]

For clutch systems, I've also used for years a manual oil pump can, the old
hardware store kind that has NEVER had oil in it.. same system with clear
hose and pumping from the bottom. The volume of fluid in a clutch system is
pretty small so it doesn't take a lot of "hand pumping" to get it done.

I invented the system to bleed the very pesky clutch slaves on Ford
trucks.. they are at least as hard to bleed as the MG's and much harder to
push off the road when the clutch won't release on the test drive ;)).

Grant...    (4/26/13)

Grant, could you tell me how you made the power bleeder for brakes? Was that an electric fuel pump too? I am thinking a mightyvac to pressurize a quart can/bottle with a tube out for the line to the bleeder.