I doubt a MB of the 00s until now needs to be balanced. Probably from the 90s on.

I wonder if the manufacturing process is good enough to produce a balanced
engine without cherry picking and matching parts? I was told (don't know if
it's true) that MB engines, at least back in the 61x days were dynamically
balanced at the factory. I didn't see any evidence of that in the video,
but there was a lot we didn't see as well.