inline fuel filter "looks ok" is fairly ambiguous.  she should always carry
extras around

i think water freezing makes sense to me as the nature of the rpoblem

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> [...]

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*