have been attached for almost 2 years. I had to buy them the same day I drove the car home.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:59:07 -0600, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do the tripleedge ones mount correctly?  I have found OFTEN that
aftermarket wipers wont stay attatched to 126 wiper arms.

Luther Gulseth wrote:

I use "Triple Edge 100% silicone" from Wal~Mart on both my SD and CD. They carry a lifetime guarantee as long as you own the car. They clean the windshield so completely that you can hear them "rub" on the first sweep, and they really "rub" on the back sweep. I also use RainX washerfluid, so I hardly use the wipers when I'm on the interstate.