You're right, I'm sure he was a saint at BJU......

  Really, I was trying to fend off the onslaught of "your younger than my
grandson" e-mails that we get when the late twenty/early thirty year  olds
"come out of the closet" as being youngsters. The "why the hell do  I pay
social security tax generation" Whoopee, I'll get $400 a month,  enough to buy
dinner at McDonalds in 2040.

  I digress. Time for coffee and a cigarette and on to the ad I should be
working on.

  Tschuss!

  Chris

Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Be nice Chris, that means he would
have been procreating at JBU......