People like to complain about having more off topic posts here than mb content.
The list has grown beyond that, we are all friends and have more to talk about
than just mb. If that was all that was allowed, there would nt be much traffic,
we would not care about Craigs job search, or whatever poos is doing, so on and
so forth.

Sent from my iPhone