Yeah I think a lot of folk have gone to the big ones, such as benzworld, MB world and MBCA forum. People have only so much time to trawl forums/lists and if you get bored you tend to move on. See, if Adolf had not forced me to quit, it may well be the most popular MB list in the universe.

Hendrik
who is suffering from delusions of grandeur