Click "american made retailers" on Bing or other search engines.
Gerry

On 4/3/2014 10:38 PM, Craig wrote:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 18:45:48 -0400 Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

On Thu, 3 Apr 2014 15:30:50 -0700 (PDT) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

An example I'm completely taken with "Darn Tough" socks
http://darntough.com/ made in Vermont they're about the best socks
I've ever had.
I do what Curt does as much as possible. I try to find high quality,
American made products when I buy something. Better yet, whenever
possible, I try to find local businesses who produce the product or
sell them. I believe in keeping my money at home when possible, and
while I often pay more for something I could get cheaper at Walmart, I
know my money is staying close by and benefitting my local community.
Well, that is indeed a good idea!

How about we all share the good, USA made products we use or know of?

Perhaps Kaleb could set up a page on the Okiebenz website to catalog our
offerings.

Craig