Van Knutson wrote:
I turned my computer upside down and shook it, but the bookmark for what I'm
looking for didn't fall out.

I am looking for a palm sized gizmo that hooks up to the OBD-II terminal under the dash that monitors various engine telemetry -- instant MPG, cumulative MPG, spark, timing, oil pressure, amperage, etc etc.
You can run a wire from the terminal and velcro it to your dashboard and scroll
through 30+ functions, to my memory.

There are a couple of manufacturers ,and the best rated one for bang/buck runs
about $70.  Very cool toy.  Will work on any 96 or later car with OBD-II

If y'all could lead me to it, you will please the Information Minister
immensely.  I have tried several google key words without success.

DBV

I've got a Scangauge II.
Scangauge E is cheaper.
If I didn't already have one, I'd buy an E from Advance Auto on a $40 or $50 off coupon.