Oooh dear, would insurance cover this?
Remember you left it parked in Okie city a few days ago and only just discovered this.

Hendrik
who also has scratches on the Merc caused by careless kids

On 23/04/14 09:12, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I discovered the 5 year old decided to take a thumb tack to the hood and fender
of my black 97 e300. This kid should know better! I will have to get photos but
they appear to be deep and not sure if they will buff out.