Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 03:45:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: roger...@comcast.net
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 123 fog lights

Kaleb,
I have the originals in my 1983 300D plus a spare set I purchased on eBay about
12 years ago. Both are sealed beam. What makes you think it is aftermarket?
Maybe it's the difference between US and Euro like the headlights on a 1980
300SD that people debate over which one looks best or gives the best
visibility.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale