Autohausaz says list on OEM  is 225 and they sell it for 215. This is the
front RIGHT switch, without the lockout.

The pivoting trigger part broke down near the roller ball so the ball comes
out.

I could simply use a trigger from another switch, and put it back into the
old one, so if anyone has an extra single switch from either rear door in a
later model car, that would probably work.

Thanks,
Karl