The mail server software doesn't seem to be terribly prompt about letting us
know when there are messages in the queue for approval. Sometimes I will check
and there will be seven or eight in the queue and I have received no
notification, other times there will be two or three and I'll get an email
about it.

Bounces are what hose things up, as we have to either look closely at the
bounce notification to see who it is, or just go in and sift through the whole
subscriber list to see if any accounts are unsubbed for bounces and restore
them.

I try to check it regularly, but I do have a life and sometimes it gets past
me. As I have said several times in the past, if you're experiencing problems,
drop me a private note.

Dan

Sent from my iPad