Dan,
Maybe you can help me understand why I'm not having problems which might help
others. I message out to the list (two MB lists) via Comcast and message in via
digest mode and via Comcast. I have not seen any problems with either list or
loss of messages. I also use AOL and have not seen any problems. The "other
list" had problems with AOL so I went to Comcast a few years back; however, I
don't think the other problem was purely AOL as opposed to an overload of
single emails (which I think digest mode would have helped). And no, I haven't
seen any emails in my spam folders.
So, am I just lucky, less excitable than others about MB emails, or what?
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.