Grant wrote:
> The "army of one" in action... not the "committee of many" such as we now
> have running the show.

I would guess that the "army of one" in action might be what another
military president said - ask what you can do... for your country, not
what your country can do for you.
So... if they take my soon-to-be-applied-for social security... I
guess they can have it.  I agree with the concepts the supposed Kock
Bros. say - end Social Security, even though it is my last dollar soon
to be applied for...
mao