I was talking with a fellow at lunch who asked me if I run any sort of fuel conditioner in my car. He says that the local farm equipment dealers are all being told by the factories that the farmers must add something to the fuel to provide additional lubrication as they are seeing a lot of injection pump failures with the low sulpher diesel fuels currently available.

So, my question for the diesel folk, is - are you adding lubrication to your fuel and if so, what, and how much?

Randy