Try K&K manufacturing. They used to make nearly all the body panels for W115 and W109 cars, so it's possible they do W123s as well. Don't know for a fact since it's been a while since I thought about restoring one.



To search list archives

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those 
individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no 
control over the content of the messages of each contributor.

Reply via email to