To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Detailing/Cleaning Stuff

Have you used it for very long? I had a spot on the back seat of my Toyota
4Runner. I asked a fellow who came to the house to clean carpet about it and
he removed it with some sort of spot cleaner that he uses for carpet. He
just sprayed it on and soaked it up with a towel. I was impressed. However,
a year or two later, the spot is now not the same color as the rest of the
seat. It seems to have removed some of the blue dye in the seat as the area
is now whiter than that surrounding it.

Randy