 From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Anyone for Dropbox?

why were they reading your email?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Anything you put in the cloud should be seen as giving it to the public... If
you want it there and need it private it should be encrypted. PGP has been
around for years...

--

reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

www.BuyEUROparts.com