WILTON wrote:
> Can we all take
> this as a good example of how even mortal enemies can live in peace, harmony
> & trust if we look at each other as fellow humans in need of comfort without
> all the usual "baggage" of politics and religion?  I hope so.

This certainly seems a better approach than the common continuing
insistence these days that there are many radical islamists out there
intending to burn the US to ashes.  It occurs to me from bits of news
that most of the world is controlled by oligarchs and no nation is
sovereign.  All nations are controlled by oligarchs, I suspect.  And
even the oligarchs are just people who take their pants off one leg at
a time.
mao