I am your man if you need "cherry"123  palomino door and rear hatch panels
for a 300D/TD.  I also have a couple blue door panels and a hatch area
headliner cover for a 300D/TD.  They are all offered at below market
prices.

For all you W108/109/111 fans, I have TWO spare rariators, an oil cooler, a
front bumper and rear bumper overriders for a 280SE 3.5 COUPE.  Some of the
coupe chrome is NOS or nearly so.