Somewhat like physics, geography doesn't, lie, though some try to stretch and bend/distort it, depending on the politics of the day. ;<)

BTW, will she be able to see Russia?  ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> To: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: How is this game played exactly?

On 29/07/2014 8:55 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
What countries is she passing through, to get where exactly? She who must
be admired?

Uh, did you really ask that question?

So, let me see, if you were on the west coast of the USA and wanted to drive to Alaska, what countries do you think you would go through?
Let me go on to suggest Canada.
The 2 boarder crossings will be to leave the USA and go into Canada, and then to leave Canada and re-enter the USA.

Unless she plans a significant detour and I doubt that is likely if she needs to do this in 5 days.

Randy

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.