I got it; one of 4 I've rcvd this morning.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:23 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Interesting Wilton mail issue

The new list "feature" has replies going to the sender and the list. I guess I replied to something Wilton had sent, and it got sent to him too, only it didn't. Looks like his rr ISP is rejecting a lot of mails to his account due to "Too many recipients received this hour":

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

          wilt...@nc.rr.com
            SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
            host cdptpa-pub-iedge-vip.email.rr.com [107.14.166.70]:
452 Too many recipients received this hour. Please see our rate limit policy athttp://postmaster.rr.com/spam#ratelimit .:
            retry timeout exceeded

So RR limit how many emails he can get per hour? Wow. He probably won't get this then.

--R

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.