Exactly.  This guy is a hard core dirt bike racer in his mid to late 50s.  That
little garage the car is in front of is literally full of trophies from his
racing career, I kid you not.  It's like a shrine.

He lives out in a very rural area east of Brooksville, which is in boonies, but
very close to a large recreational area the state set up for offroad riding for
dirt bikes, 4x4s, etc..

He can't be too terribly dumb, however.  When I was there his wife drove up in
a very nice Sprinter diesel RV they had just bought the week before.

I'm going to call him the weekend after Labor Day if the ad is still up and see
if $500 sounds good then.  I suspect it will.

Good to see you, Van!

Dan