-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:03 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I know you want this

OK smartasses I scanned an ad and it did not go through.  I have done
that before and it did go through.  I guess that is not allowed anymore.

Anyway, this is what you really really want, was in the Houston paper
the last coupla weeks:

67 Mercedes 4 Dr with Ford V/8. Custom Purple. $4500  (281) 235-4989

http://secure.adpay.com/clicknbuy.aspx?pid=567045624158574461682F6D2B5175416
556506635513D3D&adid=20519473

--R