Nice looking truck. I would have cheerfully bought another used truck too but I did not want to spend a lot of time looking. They do exist but the hunting can be discouraging. A neighbor bought a decent looking F150 shortly after I got my 2013. I do not recall the year or the mileage but he paid $12K and I would have been prepared to pay that for it.

Unless I have bad luck and it gets wrecked, I will probably have my 2013 for a very long time. I don't put huge miles on and I am fairly easy on a vehicle in my opinion so I am not likely to wear it out fast so buying a new one is not the worst idea I have ever had.

My 02 had 90K miles on it when I bought it and now has 180K and is going strong. I gave it to my younger son and he has repaired a couple of things but so far nothing really major. There was an exhaust leak that was fixed with nothing more than new gaskets and studs. He has done a bit of work on the suspension and brakes but just normal wear items. It has a bit of rust in the rocker panels and the seats are worn a bit but it still looks good and runs and rides well. He is going to put new shocks on it. I never did and cannot say if the one's on it are original or not.

RB