Curt wrote:
> Television is so ten years ago, all the cool kids watch the internet...

I agree - television is dead.
I look at hulu for shows that might be marginally interesting but most
shows are "reality" shows.  I see zero reality in any of those
offerings.  Who watches that stuff?  It seems like the hulu financial
model intends to shift viewers over to hulu+ which is no different
than cable - pay television.  It is not worth the dollar so internet
is the way to see television, if there is any out there to be seen,
and where? - hulu going to pay-tv is an internet-tv ruination.  Where
else can shows be seen?  youtube, as you mention, any others?
mao