On 05/09/2014 1:53 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
BTW I have to remember I can't make fun of our Super Crew anymore now that I'm
a member of the fullsize truck club :)

-Curt

In my humble opinion, the 4 door truck is "the best thing since sliced bread".

I added a hard folding tonneau cover so now I can haul stuff in the box without worrying about rain. The stuff is also out of sight and reasonably secure with the tailgate locked so it is easier to stop for food etc.

It is essentially a big comfortable sedan with an abilty to haul up to 6 people and all of their luggage and pull god only knows what behind if you need to do that too. My son brought his friend Brian with him to fish this last weekend. Tom is 6'3" and Brian is 6'5". Brian sat in the back seat and was truly amazed at the leg room available to him. The way that the back seats fold now is great too. If I fold the seats up I have a huge floor area to load whatever will fit. My 02 folded differently in that the seat back folded down so there was a reasonably flat area to pile stuff but it was not nearly so tall or flat. The only thing I miss about that setup is that there were compartments in the back of the cab behind the seat that were useful to store things.

Randy