costco is the best.  i don't care what his politics is.  people tell me
chick-fil-a must be banned because corporate policy hates gas . now i hear
costco is no good because they hate guns

i don't care.  i care how they do their job and both do it quite well.  i
boycott burger king, not chick-fil-a.  kirkland forever!

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> That's interesting.  I was there one day maybe a year or so ago, the guy
> in line ahead of me had a .45 in a holster on his belt, and did not look
> coppish or anything, just like a regular fat merkin good ol boy with his
> fat wife buying large quantities of fattening stuff.  I sorta wondered
> about that, but no one paid him any particular attention.  I think the
> thing to keep in mind is that Costco has plenty of stock, so there are not
> likely to be any fights over cheap DVD players or toilet paper bundles.
>
> But yeah, the guy who owns Costco is a commie pinko librull, but, hey, he
> treats me OK.  And the fruit is good.  And concealed is probably the way to
> go anyway...
>
> --R
>

> On 9/8/14 10:42 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
>
>> Rich Thomas via Mercedes wrote:
>>
>>  Now y'all can tell me I got the crappy Costco Michelins, which are
>>> different from the Michelins I would get down the road at the real tar
>>> shop.  But the real tire shop would use only 80% N, so Costco is 20% better
>>> in that regard.
>>>

>> Costco hates human rights, especially those protected by the Second
>> Amendment to the Constitution. One guy, name of Erik Scott, was murdered
>> for not knowing this, on his initial visit to buy a Costco membership.
>>
>> I try to avoid Wal-Mart, but go there every fall to buy motor oil.
>> Costco, OTOH, I wouldn't patronize for anything.
>>
>> Mitch.

>> All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those
>> individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has
>> no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.

> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*