Thisun, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: My website

That stinks!  The information on your site is very popular among the MB
online community, including this one.

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC

On Sep 17, 2014 10:13 AM, "Jim Cathey via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Well, _that_ was a waste of time.

Our ISP decided, unilaterally, without notice or discussion,
to cut off even the ability to host our own website,
unless we pay them an additional $10/month.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.