If you aren't hosting large PDF Manuals and such, have you thought about
putting it up as a WordPress blog? Basic service is free with 3 GB of
space. I believe you can use your own domain name for as little as $18.00 a
year. Hosted space, and personal websites have gotten *super* cheap in the
last several years. You could also set it up as a Tumblr.com account, but
that is typically far more pic heavy. Just a thought.

EdB

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:44 PM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Jim could not do it as he would have had to check his website in order to
>> get the instructions on how to do it (like the rest of us) and his website
>> is down.
>>

> The site is alive and well in the basement.  You just can't see it
> anywhere outside the house!
>
>  Jim, what kind of things are you putting on this site? Just words and
>> pictures, right? Not like massive downloadable files or anything, right?
>>

> Words and pix, yep.  To the tune of somewhat under 400MB now, most of
> that pictures in my wife's section.
>
> No, the _site_ wasn't purged, my memory (and notes) of alternate
> ways to set up the web site elsewhere than where it is right now
> is what got purged.
>

> -- Jim

> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*