Leasing is tricky at best and is rarely a win unless you can have some control
over what they establish as the residual. If you want a car payment and a new
car every 2-3 years, it could make sense.

I saw a 2012 G-something at the MB dealer last week that was being prepped for
delivery. Sticker was $31k.

Dan

Sent from my iPad