From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich
Thomas via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Shotguns

Thanks for the info.  The problem is that he cut the stocks down pretty far
and then had the pads put on so a longer pad would be like half the length
of the whole stock, and would probably not work too well and would look
weird.  I'll have to look into it, let me know if you find out the place
your dad uses.  I'll do the googles and see what I can find.

--R