WHAT? MORE regulations?????   ;-)
Some of those Tremors are cracking foundations and brick walls here (I'd
say we are averaging 8 - 10 per day, though we're at 20 today). No, they
are not bring down tall buildings (or even small ones) or bridges, but
there is damage to private property, that the drillers (waste water
pumpers) deny.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!