While you jeer, sneer and cast corrosive witticisms from the sidelines,
solar and wind power are growing by leaps and bounds, here and abroad.  The
price of PV continues to plummet, and utilities are warming to the idea of
distributed generation (rooftop and community solar and wind).  Lots of
great things are going on, and it's hard to keep up.

It's not my job to educate you, however.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:23 AM, G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com