http://okchomesellers.com/random-thoughts/eagles-vs-crows-air-combat/

Rich Thomas via Mercedes wrote:
Coupla years ago right about now I was riding my bike on a back road and heard this commotion of crows so stopped to see what it was. There was a bald eagle sitting out in a field, all the crows were mobbing it. The eagle kept trying to take off but it had something largish and black and would not drop it. Finally after 3 or 4 tries it got airborne and flew over me, looked like it was carrying a cat. I heard something behind be in the woods on the other side of the road and there was a flock of turkeys. They scattered when the eagle flew over.