> On November 13, 2014 at 2:01 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> If that were true the ground under the turbines would be covered with dead
> birds which  they aren't... Not in new England anyway...

Is the ground covered with feral cats, foxes, racoons, coyotes, and live carrion
eating birds?
I remember an article in Homepower magazine on the topic of bird kills, I think
it was mainly about the 100 meter utility turbines.
I don't remember exactly, but I think  it said 'yep, turbines kill birds, but
not as many as cars do'.

Mitch.