Last time we (wife and I) walked into a Benz dealership (Des Moines, to buy
a couple of $1 parts) they INSISTED that I sit in a 600-series SL. Sales
lady asked what I thought, and I was honest, telling her that my white ass
felt really good sitting there in a $140K car. Then I told her that my
salary was sub-$30K a year.  (Didn't mention the military retirement pay.)
Should have seen her face fall! 6777777777  <--- that was the cat's input,
hopping up to look out the window.