Big ATTABOY to you, SHMBO, and the children.

Despite the bad examples we see in public display, both in private and
government. the core of civilized people is still strong.. the values which
cause good social and business interaction are not lost.. just injured....
If this were a combat situation I would put society in general, world
wide,on the "walking wounded" list..

It is reflected in the cars that are built.. the machinery produced, the
work ethic displayed by the checkout stand... and noted by those of us who
know and still subscribe to the values of a working and functioning
civilized society.

In final distillation, it is in large part why we drive now ancient
Mercedes that were built under that "make it right or not at all" ethic...
and appreciate them still...

Grant...