You care enough to comment on it.

--R (just pointing that out!)

On 12/5/14 6:05 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
None of this matters to me, but thanks for posting it.  I have no interest in
re-joining, nor do I ever intend to.  That’s why I got a kick out of this idiot
sending me a message to inform me of Scott’s demise.  Like I care?

Dan

On Dec 5, 2014, at 5:57 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>